The faculty and staff of Robin’s Nest Preparatory Academy assume the responsibility before God of helping mold the life and character of each student. We will:
Provide a Christian Education by:
- Partnering with the parents according to (Proverbs 22:6) “Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it”.
- Using the ABEKA Christian Curriculum
- Teaching Bible lessons daily and holding weekly chapel services
- Encouraging students to live a benevolent life, conscience of the world around them
We will graduate students who:
- Exercise discipline and practice daily habits that build good Christian character.
- Transcend average academic performance and are positioned for advanced placement in their next level of education
- Have well developed character fruitful in: Honesty, Self-discipline, Diligence, Humility, Compassion, Respect for Authority, and Patience
- Are good writers and speakers and are confident in their academic achievements
We will share our Prosperity by:
- Tithing ten percent of all earnings to God
- Partner with local out reach programs to uplift and support our community